Mission: CapeWomenOnline magazine is your local venue for the women of Cape Cod and the Islands to share their ideas, experiences and resources while inspiring each other in their life's journey.
Locally owned and operated, we publish five quality issues annually. Our seven sections of interest cover the spectrum of life on Cape Cod:
ENVIRONMENT * LITERARY WOMEN * HOLISTIC HEALTH
WORKING WOMEN * CREATIVE WOMEN * LIFE STORIES * COMMUNITY ACTION
This is YOUR magazine. Articles are written by our readers about subjects we all care about. We take pride in publishing professional and emerging writers, and featuring artwork submitted by local artists who are engaged with our mission of supporting the Arts on Cape Cod.
This is not your typical online newsletter or magazine. CWO is a multilayered forum of community engagement that reaches far beyond the screen:
- Our Community Resources page lists local organizations that help women find the support they are looking for.
- We run regular CWO Events where readers connect directly with us and the women they read about in our magazine. These events are designed to nurture the creativity of our community while also honoring seasonal celebrations that brings us together.
- The CWO Classes page features a series of creativity development programs and writing classes facilitated by our publisher, Nicola Burnell.
- We have a strong focus on supporting our local economy and work closely with local business owners to promote new ventures and advertise their events. If you have an event to post on our site you can email us the details and we'll upload it (for free) to our public Events page. We also post upcoming workshops and classes on our Classes page.
- This magazine cares about what you think and listens to your suggestions. You can email us a letter to be published on our Reader Letters page. Some of our most exciting developments have come out of feedback from readers like you!
- In support of our contributing writers, our newly introduced Author Pages feature biographies and links to their social media handles and websites. These pages also have space for events that are scheduled throughout the duration of the current issue.
We hope you enjoy our online magazine. Be sure to enter your email address in the FREE Subscription box (at the top of every page) for the latest issue announcements and information about upcoming events. There is no cost to subscribe – this magazine is our gift to readers who support us by supporting our advertisers.
You can add your voice to our conversation by finding us on Facebook and following us on Twitter. If you would like to become a contributing writer for CWO please visit our Submissions Guidelines page.
Thank you for visiting CapeWomenOnline - Where Cape Women Shine